Create a New Template
1. For FrontPage 2000 users, go to File > New > Web. For FrontPage 2002
users, go to File > New > Web or File; then click on Web Site Templates
in the right column.
2. This will bring up the available templates you can create.
3. From here, you can either double click on the selected template or
4. After you complete step 3, a new web template will be created.
Delete a Page
1. In your Folder List find the page you want to delete.
2. Right-click on the page and select delete.
Add a New Page
1. Open an existing page that you would like to copy, such as products.htm.
2. Go to File > Save As, and type in the name of the file you wish to
3. Click Ok.
Note: Once you have created a new page you will want to add it to your
navigation. Follow the steps below.
4. Go to Navigation View (View > Navigation).
5. In the folder list, select or highlight the new page and drag it
into the navigation area.
6. Make sure the page is in the navigation area where you want it to
Add a New Page From a Page Template
1. For FrontPage 2000 users, go to File > New Page. For FrontPage 2002
users, go to File New Page or Web; then click Page Template in the right
2. Find the page template you want, which will be the name of your web
template. Highlight or click on the page template and click Ok. This
will then create a new page.
Rename an Existing Page File
1. If your Folder List is not already open go to View > Folder List.
2. Find the page or file you want to change then left click on it and
3. Rename the file to your choice. Make sure the file has the .htm on
Note: Once you have renamed your page you can now change the title of
your new page.
Change the Title of a Page
1. Go to Navigation View (View > Navigation).
2. Select the page you want to rename within the navigation structure.
3. Right click and select Rename.
4. Go to View > Page and your changes will be made.
1. Go to the page you want to change.
2. Go to File > Properties.
3. Under Title, delete what is currently there and add the title of
your new page.
4. Click the Ok button.
Add an Info Box
1. Put your cursor in one of the info boxes.
2. Go to Table > Select > Table (this will highlight the info box).
3. Go to Edit > Copy.
4. Put your cursor where you want the info box to go.
5. Go to Edit > Past, and make sure there is a space between each info
Delete an Info Box
1. Go to Table > Select > Table (this will highlight the info box).
2. Go to Edit > Delete.